Monday 30 January 2012

Strawberry Love

     This week I was swamped with homework and working, so I took a little break from baking and decided to treat myself to someone elses goodies. There is a very yummy bakery near my house and I decided to go in one evening and see what they had to offer. The bakery had many good looking desserts from chocolate brownie bars, cookies, cupcakes and tarts. I decided to try something new and go with a strawberry tart. I love strawberries and anything dessert related really, so I figured this was a good choice. This particular bakery is very inexpensive, I purchased this tart for just over a dollar. Anyways, when it was time in indulge, I found out that the tart contained custard which is not a favourite of mine, more a whip cream kind of gal. Regardless, the top was very yummy and I'd purchase again just to eat the top off. :) I will also be looking into making my own strawberry tarts, with whip cream in the center though of course, so stayed tuned!

No comments:

Post a Comment