Wednesday 28 March 2012

Quickest Cookie Recipe

This week I have been swamped with assignments and tests and therefore needed to come up with something quick and easy. After browsing through a couple cookie recipe books I had, I then found the perfect one. This particular recipe comes from a cookie jar classics book, the recipe is titled 'friendship cookies', I'm not exactly sure why seeing as there is little to no effort that goes into these but that is besides the point. Back to the cookies... They require a simple 4 ingredients which are as follows:
One large egg
1/2 Cup of cooking oil
1 Box of cake mix
1/4 Cup of water

As for the cake mix, I used confetti cake (vanilla cake with rainbow bits). Basically all you do is combine all the ingredients together, mix and bake. It is best to bake at 350 degrees F for roughly 10-12 minutes. I dropped out large portions or the mix then once they were baked cut them into heart shapes and ate the side pieces. All in all, I highly suggest for everyone to try this recipe out as it is by far the easiest cookie recipe. Enjoy. <3

No comments:

Post a Comment